Workshop - Goal Management Training®
Goal Management Training® Workshop
Baycrest offers train-the-trainer workshops that provide clinicians with the background information and skills to effectively deliver evidence-based group interventions focused on cognitive rehabilitation. Full-day workshops combine interactive lectures and hands-on practice related to the content and delivery of the program of interest. These upcoming workshops have been approved for continuing education credits from the Canadian Psychological Association and General Practice Psychotherapy Association.
Goal Management Training (GMT) provides a validated, structured program for rehabilitation of executive function. This interactive workshop will provide the theoretical background for GMT as well as step-by-step administration instructions.
Registration now open for Baycrest Train-the-Trainer workshops for cognitive rehabilitation! Early-bird and student discounts available.
Goal Management Training® Led by Brian Levine, Ph.D., C.Psych., ABPP-cn.
Thursday, April 6, 2017
9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Baycrest - Loftus Hall
3560 Bathurst Street
Toronto, ON, M6A 2E1
- Allied health professionals involved in clinical assessment and treatment of patients with brain or mental health disorders (e.g., nurses, physicians, psychologists, social workers, psychotherapists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech-language pathologists, case managers)
- Researchers studying executive functioning in healthy people or people with brain or mental health disorders
- Clinical or research trainees and students
Knowledge of basic brain anatomy is useful, but not required
- Full Day Event: 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
(Lunch included; required for those using GMT)
- Half Day Event: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
(Lunch not included; for those seeking information about Executive Functions)
- Group Registration – 5 or more participants. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details
- Online Viewing - Please contact email@example.com for details