Learning the Ropes for Living with MCI® Program Kit
- The Learning the Ropes for Living with MCI® kit contains everything a qualified facilitator needs to deliver the program, including a facilitator manual, a family facilitator manual (family sessions), memory scenario cards, and 16 participant workbooks. Additional participant workbooks can be separately ordered by purchasers of the kit. One copy of the participant workbook is required for each participant in Learning the Ropes, this includes any participating family members.
- Facilitator Manual
- The facilitator manual includes detailed process and background information, session-by session content, and instructions for evaluating immediate program outcomes.
- Family Facilitator Manual
- The Family facilitator manual is for the separately run family intervention sessions. The manual contains detailed process and background information and session-by-session content focused on the needs of family members.
- Participant workbooks
- Participant workbooks include information about MCI, the influence of lifestyle factors (e.g.,eating habits and recreation) on memory health, detailed instruction on practical memory strategies and their application, in-class exercises, and take-home exercises designed to improve everyday memory behaviours and promote positive lifestyle choices.
Kits are available to licensed health care providers. The complete kit costs $600, plus shipping and handling. Additional participant workbooks are available at a cost of $20, plus shipping and handling. Quantity discounts are available.